Saturday, April 18, 2015

A painting in progress

Almost done...



I recently posted a few pictures of this painting in progress on my Facebook page, for the "fun" of it. It actually pushed me to keep working on it, and not let it sit too long, which is good for me. I have limited time to paint, because I have a full-time, non-art related job, so being pushed is a good thing for me. This is not quite done, but I thought I would share this because it's been too long since I last posted on my blog. 


Blocking it in...


Adding the background (yes, those are Texas Bluebonnets, of course!). 

The picture at the beginning of this post is where the painting is now - just about finished. 

When it's done, I will post with photo taken with my good camera instead of my iPhone. 

More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment